The school year revolves around the Seasons through which the changing aspects of the year are celebrated through a variety of Festivals and Fairs. The annual rhythm of the festivals fosters a sense of our relationship to the earth while providing a welcome opportunity for the whole school community to get together.
In our festivals, we remind our whole community about the importance of taking joy in the world we live in. We celebrate with music, stories, dance and songs, and often with shared food.
- Michaelmas (29 September)
- Martinmas (11 November)
- May Day
- St John’s Festival (Summer)
- Advent (Late Autumn)
Other Festivals and events the School organises or participates in include:
- Red Nose day
- Lantern Festival
- School Fairs (Christmas and Summer)
- Macmillan coffee mornings
The School also takes part in other Community Events, which recently included:
- Urban Green Fair – Brockwell Park
- Lambeth Country Show – Brockwell Park
- Thames Festival – Night Carnival